Henry’s Lemon Lime & Whisky
Makes 4—5 medium-sized glasses.
- 1 teaspoon bitters
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 125 ml Hellyers Road Original Single Malt.
- 1 litre chilled lemonade
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pour the bitters, lime and lemon juice into a jug (larger than 1.25 litres).
- Add the crushed ice and then pour over Hellyers Road .
- Finally, add the lemonade.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.